People Peeking in...

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day Ninety One

The Banker read yesterday while we were out running errands and eating extravagant lunches.  I told him it's back to the grind today although I haven't done his weekly schedule yet.  


I'm up at 5 making travel sandwiches, some schnitzel and colemans and some tomato and cheese.  I made the buns yesterday.  Ya, it's traveling day, Mum leaves today.  I'm sad to see her go, we had a time.  We ate too much, drank too much, spent too much money but I think it was a great time had by all.  


Today?  Oh I'm coming back to the house after dropping her at the airport and going to bed.  I fretted and tossed and turned all night and haven't actually slept yet. FriendC came over to play and giggle and say good bye to mum.  We had such a great, fun, evening.  I climbed into bed well after midnight and stared at the ceiling until the alarm went off at 5, it was a jolt!  The Banker is coming to the airport with us, to haul luggage and I may just give a list of things to review when we get back, then he can be done.  There is nothing at all wrong with starting hard and fast again...tomorrow.  zzzzzzzzzzzz


/Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment