People Peeking in...

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day Sixty Seven and Sixty Eight (weekend)

Friday was great, I let the Banker sleep until almost 10:30.  Yeah, I'm a rock star.

He worked, read, managed to get a Sudoku mostly right and didn't go mad doing it.  We worked through the beginning stages of it together and he sort of "got" that you can't work these things in a straight line.  He was less frantic about it.

I let him back online with friends and he happily played MineCraft for hours.  We'll call it creativity in action.

We have a busy weekend planned, friends coming here, we're going to friends to play and eat.  All good.

We are helping a friend with a garage sale, shopping.  There's friends over, hamsters and chickens to deal with.  This is the kind of weekend I love, we're busy here, playing, getting things done and having fun.

The girls are getting so big, it's amazing.  Banker hopes to start building the coop this weekend, we'll see if his hopes are crushed.  I hope not.

We have a busy week coming up with 1 or 2 all day, out of town, field trips planned.  I may blow one off, we'll see.

So far, he doesn't look too broken.

/Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment